The highlight is the winter garden used as breakfast room and overlooking a mediterranean garden, which offers cozy hours on its terrace.
The rooms are sunny and quiet, mostly on the south or south-west side of the house, and offer a great view of the surrounding monasteries and gardens as well as the mountains around the valley.
Room amenities: 37-inch satellite TV + free wireless Internet, modern bathrooms.
Rooms in the adjoining building feature a balcony or terrace.
The popular Restaurant Traube is in walking distance and located in the old town. Guests of the hotel enjoy a 10%a discount.
The room rate includes the Brixen Tourist Card which grants free use of all public transport in South Tyrol, as well as the Plose cable car, over 82 museums and the Aquarena wellness centre, located in Brixen.
|General information||at 550m a.s.l., 600m from the bus stop, barrier-free|
|Facilities||lift, open parking space, bicycle storage|
|In room/apt.||safe, TV with satellite reception, hairdryer|
|Further services for apartments||bed linen and towels, dish washer, "bread and milk" service|
|Internet||free Wi-Fi in room/apartment and common areas|
|Cuisine||restaurant open also for lunch|
|Pets||small pets and big dogs allowed|
|Payment methods||Visa, MasterCard, ATM|
|Excursions||with guide, tour booking service, bike rental|
|Ski||nearest slopes at 7km, ski room, Alpine skiing shuttle, public skibus|
Offers and last minute
Romantic offer: 2 nights with your love & romantic dinner
07 Dec 2019 - 31 Jan 2020 at least 2 nights
Catch to yourselves your dearest and spend a short trip in twos in the picturesque small town Brixen.Live in the city center and eat in our gourmet's restaurant romantically by evening! What for a surprise for your love!
for 2 days
- 2 nights with breakfast
- 1 bottle Prosecco (0,2l) in the room
- 1 „Candle light“ Dinner in our restaurant „Der Traubenwirt“ (welcome drink, starter and 4-course-menu)
- late check out at 12:00 am
- water boiler for tea/coffee in all rooms
- free City bike rental
- Whirlpool on the Panorama-Terrace open daily from 8 am till 8 pm til october 19
- all services included in the Brixen Card: free use of all public transport, entrance to the local swimming pool Acquarena, the cable car to the Plose, entrance to all museums, hiking program of the local tourisic area
- 1 map of Bressanone
Double sunny winter weeks
11 Jan - 01 Feb 2020 at least 6 nights
A lot of sun and great weather. And this in January! Try your turns on the Trametsch, the longest valley run in South Tyrol and enjoy the beautiful panorama of the Dolomites.
for 6 days
- 7 nights to the price of 6 with breakfast included
- 6 nights to the price of 5 with breakfast included
all services of the Brixen Card:
- free use of all public means of transport
- free entrance to the fun pool "Acquarena"
- free use of the Plose cable car
- free entrance to nearly all South Tyrolean museums
- the large cultural and hiking program of the tourist office Brixen
- free shuttle to the Plose slopes at 60 meters fom the hotel
- 1 day free for ski pass: 7 days ski pass for the price of 6 or 6 days ski pass for the price of 5
- 6 private lessons of ski course for the price of 5 or 5 private lessons for the price of 4
- 1 day free for ski and service rent by Sportservice Erwin Stricker
Wellness & Gourmet in Brixen
06 Jan - 31 Mar 2020 at least 3 nights
Three days for the price of 2 with a candle-lit dinner to taste the delicious dishes of our chefs in the renowned restaurant Traubenwirt and regenerate body and soul with a day spent in the Acquarena Spa (850 m away from the hotel).
for 3 days
Arrival days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- 3 nights for the price of 2 with a rich buffet breakfast from 7.30 to 10.00
- snack in the afternoon with coffee, tea and cakes from 15.00 to 17.30
- free bike rent (as long as there are bikes available at the time)
- all Brixen Card services
- 1 "Candle light" dinner in the famous restaurant "Der Traubenwirt"
- 1 wellness day in the Acquarena spa
|from||until||per person per night|
|18 January 2020||15 February 2020||from 47,00€ to 72,00€|
|16 February 2020||29 February 2020||from 55,00€ to 83,00€|
|01 March 2020||02 April 2020||from 47,00€ to 72,00€|
|03 April 2020||18 April 2020||from 59,50€ to 86,00€|
|19 April 2020||02 July 2020||from 54,50€ to 85,00€|
|03 July 2020||28 August 2020||from 64,50€ to 96,00€|
|29 August 2020||03 October 2020||from 59,50€ to 88,00€|
|04 October 2020||20 November 2020||from 54,00€ to 85,00€|
Conditions for children and extra beds
the prices are quoted per person per night
|age*||for existing beds||for extra beds|
|from 0 to 3 years||15€||40€|
|from 4 to 6 years||20€||40€|
|from 7 to 10 years||25€||40€|
|from 11 to 16 years||30€||40€|
*completed age on the check-out date
Via Roncato / Runggadgasse, 24
Bressanone / Brixen (Bressanone / Brixen and surroundings)
|lat: 46.7128° N lon: 11.6588° E||lat: 46° 42' 46.3'' N lon: 11° 39' 32.0'' E|
Information about the location: at 550m a.s.l., 600m from the bus stop, nearest slopes at 7km.